Learn the best ways to plan and save for college.
Don’t stress over how to pay for college or find the right school. My College Planning Jumpstart video course will show you how to find the right college, minimize your costs, and create a complete financial plan that puts your student on the path to a bright future.
“I don’t give you hype or empty promises. I teach proven college financial strategies and help you achieve real results.”– Brad Baldridge, College Funding Specialist
The College Planning Jumpstart video course will teach you everything you need to know about:
How to Pay for College
- How to save and find more money to pay for college.
- The 6 ways to pay, including 4 you might be overlooking.
- How much to save each month to meet your college goals.
Preparing for College Testing
- The new testing reality in the wake of COVID-19.
- Why testing is now optional at many colleges.
- Deciding whether to invest time and money in testing and prep.
How to Get Financial Aid
- How to find free money to help you pay for college.
- How to get money if you don’t qualify for need-based aid.
- The 4 types of aid and the 4 sources that provide it.
Applying for Scholarships
- Determining if scholarships are a good option for your student.
- The types of scholarships and how to apply for them.
- Tricks to find scholarships that are the right fit.
Getting Student Loans
- When loans are a good idea and when they’re not.
- How to pay for college without burying yourself in debt.
- How to do loans the right way if you use them.
Choosing the RIght College
- How to find the right school for your goals and budget.
- Why private colleges cost much less than you probably think.
- How to use college visits to save money and avoid the wrong school.
Learn More Than 99% Of Parents
I’ll teach you strategies and tips that most families never learn and don’t realize are available. These strategies can potentially save you thousands of dollars on your college costs while increasing your student’s chances of admission and academic success.
Great Tools to Help You Plan
College Planning Jumpstart includes access to downloadable spreadsheets, calculators and worksheets to help you simplify and automate your college financial planning. I’ll give you all the tools to help you get started and show you how to use them.
Get The Full Video Course For Just $199
If you sign up now, you’ll get my complete video course at Teachable.com for just $199. You’ll also get a free bonus 1-hour consultation with me, which you can redeem and schedule at any time.
Is This Course For You?
- Are you the parent or guardian of a college-bound student?
- Are you worried about paying for college?
- Would you like to know the secrets to save more for college and actually reduce your costs?
- Do you want to find a school that’s a great fit for your student?
- Would you like to increase your student’s chances of admission?
- Do you know that your student may qualify for scholarships or financial aid, even if you don’t qualify for need-based aid?
- Do you want to know the best ways to prepare for the ACT and SAT?
- Would you like to avoid the college planning mistakes that many families make?
- Would you like to know how to pay for college with tax savings?
- Do you want to give your student the best chance for a bright future?
If you answered “yes” to some or all of these questions, this course is for you. I’ll show you proven strategies to help you save more and pay LESS for college, choose the right school, and put your student on the path to a successful career.
30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
No one should have to pay for something that isn’t worth your time. If this course isn’t helpful for your family, I’ll give you a full refund. Just let me know within 30 days of course completion, and I’ll refund your money with no questions asked.
FREE 1-Hour Personalized Consultation!
If you sign up now, you’ll also get a free 1-hour personalized college planning consultation with me. Once you’ve begun the course, you can schedule your session with me to answer any questions and get expert advice on the topics you choose.
My Story: Helping Families
I’m Brad Baldridge, a Certified Financial Planner®, College Funding Specialist, and chief blogger and podcaster at Taming the High Cost of College.
For over 20 years, I’ve helped families plan and save for college with expert guidance, custom planning services, and the latest tax, cash flow, and academic strategies.
Now I’m sharing many of my best strategies with people all across the country through my College Planning Jumpstart video course. I show parents and students how to find the best school for their goals and budget, the best ways to pay for for it, and how to realize their children’s college dreams.
If you’re on the fence…
Consider how much it’s worth to your family to save time, reduce stress, and save up to thousands of dollars on your college costs.
Sending kids off to college can be one of the most stressful and confusing times for families. It’s easy to get lost in endless information, paperwork and indecision.
But my course is an easy and inexpensive way to avoid panic and confusion. I’ll show you how to plan and pay for college the right way. I’ll help you understand the best college choices and funding options for your family, how to reduce your costs, and how to develop a plan to make the whole process easier.
Best of all, there’s a 30-day money back guarantee, so there’s truly no risk. You have up to 30 days after the completion of the course to request a full refund if I don’t deliver on your expectations.
Sign Up for the Course Now!
Here’s a reminder of what you’ll get:
- Multiple modules loaded with helpful lessons
- Spreadsheets, calculators and worksheets to help you plan
- A free 1-hour family college planning consultation
- 1-year access to the course via Teachable.com